sobota, 26 lipca 2014

Contest!


In 3 weeks I am going to Prince Edward Island for the fourth time :) . Thanks to a wonderful person who decided that it is worth making somebody else’s dream come true, I will be staying in My Dream House this time around. I am beyond happy :) :) :).


One year ago before my third trip I decided to start this blog for my Polish friends who may never get a chance to visit Prince Edward Island despite being huge fans of Anne of Green Gables and Lucy Maud Montgomery. I consider myself extremely lucky to have been able to do that. On August 20th this blog will be celebrating its first Anniversary, so I decided to have a little contest to celebrate :) . There are a few questions to answer in order to be entered into a drawing of some very exciting prizes – whereas the exact prizes are going to be a surprise, I can share with you that the winners will have a chance to taste Anne of Green Gables Chocolates, drink Anne of Green Gables Tea, enjoy Anne’s favorite flowers and touch Prince Edward Island red sand. I am waiting for your answers until August 15th and I will announce the winners (5) on August 20th, when I am on Prince Edward Island :) and when this blog turns 1 :). 3 winners will be picked at random and 2 will be chosen by me. 

Questions:

1. How did you find this blog?
2. What do you like most about this blog?
3. What is missing in the blog? What are some other things you wish you could find here?

4. How old were you when you read "Anne of Green Gables" for the first time? How often do you reread it?
5. How has "Anne of Green Gables" affected your life?
6. A few words to me - suggestions and opinions on this blog are welcome!
7. A few words about yourself - name, age, gender, country of residence, etc.


Your answers can be e-mailed to info@choosinghope.org. The deadline is August 15, 2014. Good luck!




My Dream House

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz